$195.00 per Month includes the following:
All physical examinations.
All lab testing.
All patient consultations.
A complete therapeutic testosterone program, which consists of three main medications. *For example, a standard program usually consists of the following:
1. 1 cc once per week of Testosterone 200mg.
2. 50 units twice per week of HCG
3. 1-3 ML per week of an Estrogen Blocker. Read more…
*Please, note that dosage may change depending on the patient’s profile and doctor’s guidelines.
DO NOT GET FOOLED BY COPYCAT CLINICS !!! (READ MORE)
Our program works as follows:
1. Initial consultation includes:
• Review of patient’s medical history.
• Comprehensive panel of labs.
• Physical examination.
• Physician’s consultation.
2. A complete therapeutic testosterone therapy program will be designed by our doctors to meet the needs of each individual patient to maximize his treatment results.
3.Once the Doctors have designed an individualized hormone program for the patient, the medication will be shipped from the pharmacy to the patient’s home or office.
Questions and answers:
Yes, 90 days after the initiation of the program, the patient will be required to take additional labs to determine that the dosage of medication are appropriate for optimal results. If the labs reveal that the dosage or medication needs to be adjusted, the patient will be notified immediately of the changes.
Yes, a minimum of every year, a full physical and labs will be performed to determine that the patient is seeing maximum results.
No! At Royal Men’s Medical Center, there are no hidden costs or fees.