Royal Men’s Medical Center is opening offices for real hormone therapy throughout the nation. We are now accepting applications from qualified physicians.
All applicants must meet the following requirements:
1. Must be board certified or eligible.
2. Must have an active and clear license in your state.
3. Must follow protocol set forth by Royal Men’s Medical Center.
4. Must sign agreement with Royal Men’s Medical Center.
Royal Men’s Medical Center will provide the following:
1. Proper training regarding diagnosing and treating andropause.
2. All marketing and advertising.
3. Administrative work will be completed by Royal Men’s Medical Center.
4. No investment to affiliate physicians.
Please send contact information to [email protected]